Last night, the 10 of us got together for the first time in a very long time. We decided to go bowling. We had a good time, the girls on one lane, the boys on another, as usual. We had good conversation and were able to catch up each other on the goings on in our lives. I think at one time or another, all the girls got a strike. (Except Amanda, who just came to visit, no bowling for her.) At one time, Ryan was being, well--Ryan. He was giving Janelle a hard time about something, and the next thing we know, he is sticking his finger up her nose. It was so gross! I WISH I had my camera. They both refused to do it again for a picture. Janelle says her nostril will never be the same. Good times!!
Notice the names!
Notice the names!


HAHA! Amanda is imitating Kim's twins bouncing up and down when she laughs. It was funny.
After bowling, we picked up the kiddos and headed back to Beth and Jim's. Had to grab my camera for this one. 











No comments:
Post a Comment