Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What is Cash Up to These Days?

Gosh, what is he not up to? He is just growing too fast for me! His first birthday is right around the corner and he does things everyday to remind me that he is quickly leaving the baby stage and heading into the toddler stage! Cash can now:

  1. eat finger foods (chicken, bananas, grapes, puffs, turkey, spaghetti, watermelon, green beans, peas, cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, and french fries so far)
  2. give fives
  3. give kisses
  4. push his walker
  5. drink from a leak proof sippy cup
  6. push cars around the house and make car noises
  7. climb stairs with ease
  8. knows what "no" means
  9. waving bye
  10. rolling a ball back and forth between mom/dad and self
  11. and he knows when dad is home. The door to the garage door opens (and squeaks) and Cash stops what he is doing, and makes a mad dash to the kitchen to meet dad. He does make a mad dash to the front door when Uncle Brice comes home too, but has to see who is coming through the front door first. :)
It is amazing to me how he is growing and learning. He has quite the personality and I think a little bit of attitude! When I tell him no, sometimes he will close his mouth, and scream! It doesn't last long though.

Cash is home with me for the month of July. I am loving our days together. In the morning, I go and get him when he wakes and we go back to my bed. We lay there and snuggle (while I wake up) and he will look at me and smile. Too cute! When it is nap time, sometimes I will lay back in the recliner and Cash and I will go to sleep and nap together. I wish these moments could last forever.



No comments: