Thursday, November 6, 2008

Little Boxes

My mom is a fan of the show Weeds on Showtime. She enjoys it so much, that she has purchased the DVD's. Last season, she asked Ryan to burn a couple copies of her DVD's so she can let her friends borrow them. Well, Ryan burned a copy for us and he watched season 1 and 2. He starting singing this ridiculous song around the house in a high pictched voice. I realized one night when he made me watch the first show of Weeds where this song came from. It is the theme song of Weeds. He absolutely loves this song. You should ask him to sing it for you sometime. It's great! (He will only sing verses 1 and 2 though since those are the only verses on the theme song.) I wish I could record him and put that on my blog instead of the recording Malvina Reynolds.

Anyway, a couple weekends ago, there was nothing on tv, so Ryan suggested we watch Weeds. I agreed. I watched the entire first season. It was good. Sunday, I decided to watch season 2. It was GREAT! I had to call mom and get season 3 because I knew she had recently purchased it as well. I am in the middle of season 3 and I am really enjoying it! I can't wait for season 4 to hit DVD. I never thought I would enjoy a show such as this one, but suprisingly, I do. Lots of twists and never knowing what is going to happen next!

Enjoy the song!

1 comment:

Terri Steffes said...

I don't know a thing about this show but now I am going to find out. I think this is the way to watch a series, though, just buy it at the end!