Friday, February 27, 2009

Big Changes in the Luebbert Home!!!

Well, I didn't realize really how long it has been since I have updated my blog!!!! Sorry! But lots has happened in the Luebbert household. Ryan and I found out that we are expecting our first little one December 21st. It hasn't been the best experience for me yet. I have been really sick and been laying around a lot. School has been hard to get through. My doctor had to prescribe me some meds to help with the nausea. Well, it helps with that, but doesn't help with the actual getting sick part. When I get home, I literally go straight to the couch and lay down. I am in bed by 8:30 at the latest most nights. Ryan has been great. He has been doing all of the cooking, laundry, and taking care of me. Now that I am getting to the end of my first trimester, the sickness comes and goes. Yesterday I felt great...until I got home after Big Bucks Night. Today is touch and go. So I really haven't anything to tell, because I haven't been doing anything...ha!

Ryan and I also sold our house towards the end of January. In our free time, we have been house hunting. That has also been tiring and keeping us busy. This week we found a house and I fell in love! Last night we found out that the home owners accepted our offer and we close March 20th. I am so excited and overwhelmed all at the same time. Now I have a lot of packing to do. Hopefully I feel good enough to get that done in a timely manner. So, if any of you wonderful friends and family of ours want to help us move the weekend of March 20th, we could use all the help we can get, since I won't be doing any lifting. :) Here is a picture of our new home!!!


No comments: