Just a quick update-as you know, the people who are selling their house on Lake Valley verbally accepted our offer last Thursday night. Their agent was out of town, so they did not sign the contract, but we did on Friday. Saturday morning, Amanda called and informed us that the sellers have decided NOT to move!!!! "Things were moving to fast." Whatever! Of course, Ryan and I were both pissed and very upset. We are back to the drawing board. No house for us! We are quickly coming to the realization that we are going to have to rent for a while. My only stipulation with this is that Howie must be able to come with us. I absolutely REFUSE to have him go somewhere else while we house hunt in a rental property. He is my dog. He doesn't understand what is going on if we leave him with someone else, even if he know them. Ryan has tried to convince me until he is blue in the face that he will be fine. Notice I said "tried", he hasn't succeeded and he won't. :) So for now, we're looking for a rental property and a home. FUN, FUN!
2 comments:
Oh, I am so sorry! I know you were really excited about the house...you will find something better than that one - screw them - ha!!!!
that exact same thing happened to us with our first home... it doesn't always seem to make sense. We wish you guys luck on finding the perfect place!!!
Post a Comment