Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I HATE house hunting!!!

They always say, "Be careful for what you wish for." Well, I am learning that the hard way. As many of you know, I have been wanting to move for months and months and months, but Ryan was my only obstacle. Well, in June, we put a For Sale sign in the yard. Nothing really came of it, but we sold it in December/January. We weren't going to start looking until we SOLD our house, so we didn't end up with 2 houses. Well, the guy who bought our house wanted to close the end of February, which is all fine and dandy, but we didn't have a house. We worked it out that we wouldn't move until March 27th and we paid him rent for the month. We have looked and looked and looked at houses. As you noticed before, we found a house, but that fell through. I don't know how many houses we have actually looked at, but I would say 30+. I knew at one time. Nothing is what Ryan and I both want. Well, we found a house last night that I fell in love with!!!! Chris told us that he was really beginning to think we wouldn't find one because nothing was even close to what we wanted. We gave the sellers and offer and of course they countered. We thought they might work with us a little more than they did because of their circumstances, but not so much. With the higher morgage and a baby, things will be tight, but we can manage. BUT this house not only has a higher mortgage, it seems to have MUCH higher utilities and other expenses. I am sitting here devistated and ready to thrown in the towel. We can't agree on anything and when we do-it can't go our way. I am going to be homeless renting in Westview Heights!!!! Not kidding! I reineterate-I HATE house hunting!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.