Cash turned 12 weeks old yesterday. This has been the fastest 12 weeks of my life. Monday I go back to work and I wonder what that is going to do to his daily routine. I think we both look forward to his 8 am feeding. This is when he gets to get out of his bed and sleep with mom in her big bed. We sleep wonderfully for our last 2 hours of sleep. I am definately going to look forward to those moments on weekends and days off.
With Cash's 12 week birthday, he officially found his thumb. He had found it once before, but he quickly lost it. We aren't so lucky this time. He's found it and making sure he doesn't lose it again. Last night I even put gloves on his hands to keep it out of his mouth. Of course, that didn't work. He got his thumb out! He had is thumb out of the glove this morning and in his mouth. He also pushes his pacifier out of his mouth and sticks that thumb right in. He's too cute when he does suck on his thumb because he puts his whole hand in his face, but I don't think it's too cute to leave it in there. I take that thumb right out everytime I see it. Tonight I am going to put different gloves on him and see if that does the trick (and it did)!
He has become MUCH more vocal! He just talks up a storm in the morning time. Yesterday morning, Uncle Brice called and Cash was talking in the backround, very loudly, and I had to ask Brice 3 times what he said. He finally asked me what Cash's problem was and I told him that he was fine. He was just talking and squealing. He can get very high pitched.
Cash absolutely loves his activity mat. His arms and legs just go like crazy. He has a star on top that when it shakes, it plays music and lights up. Cash LOVES that star.
I can't believe how big he is getting. He is just growing like a weed. I think that he's just about ready for the next size in diapers and some of his 0-3 month onsies are starting to get tight in length. I think he has a few more weeks in them though. They aren't too small yet.
I am looking forward to all the fun firsts that are coming our way, but I hope they don't come too fast either. I want to cherish each day I have with him and not wish them away by looking forward to the things yet to come. Enjoy the pictures!
I just woke up and I found my thumb!


Chillin with Aunt Taylor
With Cash's 12 week birthday, he officially found his thumb. He had found it once before, but he quickly lost it. We aren't so lucky this time. He's found it and making sure he doesn't lose it again. Last night I even put gloves on his hands to keep it out of his mouth. Of course, that didn't work. He got his thumb out! He had is thumb out of the glove this morning and in his mouth. He also pushes his pacifier out of his mouth and sticks that thumb right in. He's too cute when he does suck on his thumb because he puts his whole hand in his face, but I don't think it's too cute to leave it in there. I take that thumb right out everytime I see it. Tonight I am going to put different gloves on him and see if that does the trick (and it did)!
He has become MUCH more vocal! He just talks up a storm in the morning time. Yesterday morning, Uncle Brice called and Cash was talking in the backround, very loudly, and I had to ask Brice 3 times what he said. He finally asked me what Cash's problem was and I told him that he was fine. He was just talking and squealing. He can get very high pitched.
Cash absolutely loves his activity mat. His arms and legs just go like crazy. He has a star on top that when it shakes, it plays music and lights up. Cash LOVES that star.
I can't believe how big he is getting. He is just growing like a weed. I think that he's just about ready for the next size in diapers and some of his 0-3 month onsies are starting to get tight in length. I think he has a few more weeks in them though. They aren't too small yet.
I am looking forward to all the fun firsts that are coming our way, but I hope they don't come too fast either. I want to cherish each day I have with him and not wish them away by looking forward to the things yet to come. Enjoy the pictures!
I just woke up and I found my thumb!
If you will notice in this picture, he has become quiet the wiggle worm in bed also! He is laid in bed parallel to the bumper pad, but you will notice, he isn't parallel anymore!
Fingers in my face!

Chillin with Aunt Taylor











No comments:
Post a Comment