Happy Thanksgiving to all! Today Cash celebrated his first family holiday, Thanksgiving! We spent a wonderful day with family. Thanksgiving is always a rush, rush day for the Luebbert's. First, we went to Randy's brother's house in Centertown and visited with all the Crawford's. Cash finally met his Uncle Trent and Aunt Cassandra. Trent even held Cash, for a brief minute or two, then he was done. Maybe we will see them again soon! We were only there for an hour, then back into the car to head to Columbia to go to Uncle Jerry's. Of course, all of the Jones' were there. They always are! It is definately a house full of little ones! There are now 4 great grandchildren all under the age of 3 (I think) with another on the way! When we arrived, everyone had just started eating. Lunch was delicious! The Jones' never seem to have very long visits, so everyone was heading out the door about 2 hours later. Now granted, everyone was there before us, but maybe an hour. I did get to visit a little bit with my cousin Melissa. I haven't seen her in forever! She looks great and I will hopefully get to catch up with her more next month.
When we got home, Ryan and Brice headed back to Brice's room so Ryan could play some game on the XBox. They spent hours in there with Howie. Cash and I hung out in the living room. I took Cash in to lay on Howie to take some pics of all the guys just chillin.
Now it is dark and we are all relaxing and enjoying the last few hours we have left of our Thanksgiving, because next year, I doubt there will be any relaxing going on in the Luebbert household!
When we got home, Ryan and Brice headed back to Brice's room so Ryan could play some game on the XBox. They spent hours in there with Howie. Cash and I hung out in the living room. I took Cash in to lay on Howie to take some pics of all the guys just chillin.
Now it is dark and we are all relaxing and enjoying the last few hours we have left of our Thanksgiving, because next year, I doubt there will be any relaxing going on in the Luebbert household!
Happy Thanksgiving!


Chillin with Howie
Hanging with the boys!











No comments:
Post a Comment