Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Halloween-a few weeks late!

I know I am a few weeks late getting these pictures up. It would definately help if I had a computer upstairs and not in the basement, but what can you do?
Cash celebrated his first holiday, Halloween! He's too little to go trick-or-treating, but his Grandpa Jones has had this weird fasination with Halloween, so he called me one day, way before Halloween and asked if he could by Cash's first Halloween costume. He had found the perfect one! Of course, I said yes. Cash was going to be a Scary Carnivorous Lobster! He wasn't so scary though! He was quite adorable if you ask me!
Cousin Kelly had come to visit the night before, so we spent the day with her. Cash wore is My 1st Halloween outfit. It was too cute. I am so sad he only gets to wear it once! Then, later that afternoon, we dressed Cash up in his costume and headed to Grandma and Grandpa Jones' so they could see their Scary Carnivorous Lobster! We wanted to make it back home to pass out candy, but didn't make it back in time.
We already know what Cash is going to be next year! Hopefully we can find the costume! But, next Halloween can take its sweet precious time to get here! Time is already going by way too fast! Enjoy the pics!





No comments: